Which of the following sentences is incorrect?
1. I know how to ride.
2. He made a speech.
3. He denied to repay the loan.
4. I have received no information.
5. The sceneries of Ghats are charming.
6. John asked if he could go home.
7. They have sold all their furnitures.
8. Mary had to leave her rights.
9. She asked had we taken our food.
10. I always keep the stamps in this box.
Check answers: The incorrect sentences are- No. 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9.
3. He refused to repay the loan.
5. The scenery of the Ghats is charming.
7. They have sold all their furniture.
8. Mary had to abandon (or relinquish) her right.
9. She asked if/whether we had taken our food.